1. Why goat's milk soap? Goat's milks soap contains many beneficial properties for your skin. The milk is known for removing impurities from your skin while maintaining a gentleness to the soap. It removes the dead skin cells from the top layer of your skin to provide a smooth after-wash feeling. Goat's milk is packed with vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, amino acids, and enzymes that are invaluable to your skin's health. Goat's milk has anti aging properties as well as natural moisturizers. The compounds naturally found in Goat's milk are antimicrobial and can help cleanse wounds and skin irritations and even fight acne. With so many benefits the real question is "Why NOT Goat's milk soap?".
2. Why do the soap bars look different? While the ingredients remain consistent, each bar of soap is handcrafted in small batches. The soap bars are hand-cut and hand-packaged. We are also a family run business, so at times children are helping in the processing and handling of our products.
3. What is Plantain Herb? Plantain herb (not to be confused with the delicious banana-like fruit) or Plantago Major is a medicinal herb found growing wild in many places. It has been found to have healing properties for many different issues such as poison ivy, bug bites, and wounds. It has uses for everything from fevers to snakebites. We have products that use this herb for bug bites and burns (our Plantain Salve) or poison ivy (our Plantain Goat's Milk Soap).
4. How long will it take to get my order? Please allow 3 to 5 days for processing and handling. We will try our hardest to get the product to you as soon as it is ordered, but since we are a small company it may take us a few days.
5. What is your soap made of? Our soap are made from a blend of coconut oil, olive oil, and castor oil. We use goat's milk that is fresh from our own farm. We use fragrances that are specially crafted for cold process soaps. Any additives are as natural as possible. You can find the ingredients listed on each product on the website.
6. Who works on the farm and makes your product? Our farm is family-owned and family-operated. All of our products are made by our family for yours!
7. What if I have a question that is not answered on this page? If you have a question about our farm that is not answered here, please send us an email at HiddenHill@yahoo.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible.